Sunday 24 October 2010

This week we love... Angry Birds



My colleagues have been playing angry birds on the iPhone for a while now while I eagerly waited for the release on my HTC desire.

See I knew the mobile game Angry Birds was kind of popular, and it appears very popular with the Android smartphone brigade. I tried to download Angry Birds for Android to my HTC on the day it was released but kept getting unavailable.

The site where an Android fan could grab Angry Birds for Android before it hit the Android Market was overloaded; however eventually Angry Birds for Android hit the Market and I now have my copy of the full version for free.

Apparently the makers of the multi-platform Angry Birds, Rovio announced via Twitter that Angry Birds for Android hit 1 million plus download on its first day of release, which shows that it is one very popular game.

This of course means that over a million Android owners are now playing Angry Birds on their chosen Android smartphone, and no doubt working their way through the 150 levels of green pig killing as quickly as possible. Personally I’m at world1, stage3 level 12 and I'm a little stuck! Any pointers would be great! The past few tube rides have been quite aggrivating trying to do this level. Someone will probably come along and do it first time!

None the less is a great way to kill time on my journey to work. I give Angry Birds two thumbs up!

Tom Kelly-Lord
Spinninghat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment