Sunday 15 May 2011

New Lucozade Lite Advert

During the Chelsea vs. Manchester United match on Sunday the new Lucozade Lite advert debuted. As with a number of other adverts that have caught my attention lately, in my opinion this advert is great! Plus it features the (not even released yet) DJ Fresh song 'Louder'. Although not so easy to recognise the brand at first (which incidentally I quite like) I eventually realised that it was for Lucozade Lite, the diet version of the sports energy drink. Check it out for yourselves and let me know what you think…



In with the other marketing going on at the moment as part of Lucozade’s ‘Yes’ campaign, they have another advert featuring Travis Barker and Tinie Tempah (see below). This campaign features so many things I find aspirational, it’s fitting for the audience, a fresh approach to advertising sports drinks and simply put, is inspired…

No comments:

Post a Comment